Banana Oat Pancakes
Yields 8 servings, 2 pancakes each
Calories: 137 per serving
21 Day Fix approved: 1 Yellow, 1/2 Purple
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash sea salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 cups fresh mixed berries
- Place almond milk, eggs, banana, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and oats in blender, cover. Blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. Flip spatula; cook for an additional 90 seconds.
- Continue with remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh berries.
- If you want to make sure these pancakes are gluten-free, look for certified gluten-free oats. Oats are a naturally gluten-free food, however they are easily contaminated with gluten during harvesting. Therefore, to ensure you have a gluten-free product, look for the gluten-free variety.
- Leftover pancakes can be reheated in a toaster.