Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Yields 4 servings
21 Day Fix approved: 1 Green, 1 Teaspoon
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, or up to 1 teaspoon other fresh herb of choice (I added a little garlic salt)
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into 2-to 3-inch pieces.
- Set up a pot with 1 inch of water and a steamer basket. Bring to boil, covered, over high heat.
- Steam the cauliflower until it is fork-tender (about 15-20 minutes), then place it in a food processor or blender, along with the butter or coconut oil, olive oil, rosemary or other herb, salt, and pepper.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.