Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Oats
Yields 4 servings (1/2 cup each)
Calories per serving: 250
21 Day Fix approved: 1 Yellow, 1/2 Red
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used chocolate Shakeology)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure caramel extract
- 4 teaspoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh mixed berries
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add oats; mix well. Reduce heat to low. Gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until thick and soft. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate protein powder, caramel extract, and peanut butter; mix well.
- Top evenly with cinnamon and berries to serve.