No-Bake Coconut Crack Bars
Yields 6 bars
Beware: these bad boys are addicting!!!
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. I only blended for about 60 seconds because I wanted to keep some of the big coconut flakes.
- Once all the ingredients have been mixed together, place it in a small container (I used a 7" x 5" baking dish) and press down firmly until the bottom is covered.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 15 minutes before cutting into bars.