Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Bars
Yields 8 bars
Calories: 187 per bar
No flour, grains, or refined sugar!
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to whisk the almond butter until fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the pumpkin and remaining ingredients, gently folding in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into your prepared baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until slightly golden and set. Allow to cool completely before storing covered in the fridge.