Healthy Taco Pizza
Yields 2 servings, 1 Flatout wrap per serving
21 Day Fix approved: 1 1/4 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Green, 1/3 Blue
- 2/3 cup 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 tsp. of salt-free taco seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash)
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese, Mozzarella is what I used
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, or tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and cilantro diced and mixed (optional add ins: jalapeños & banana peppers)
- 1/4 cup black beans and corn
- 2 Flatout wraps
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray wraps lightly with olive oil spray.
- Season ground turkey with salt-free taco seasoning and brown over medium heat.
- Cook plain wraps directly on oven grate for a few minutes or until wrap is beginning to crisp.
- Assemble pizza – top with equal amounts of ground turkey, salsa, beans, corn, and cheese.
- Put pizzas back in the oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.