Peanut Butter Squares
Yields 16 squares, 1 square each
21 Day Fix approved: 1 Yellow, 2 1/2 Teaspoons
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups all-natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 8 x 8 inch baking pan with spray. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bow; mix well.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when coming out of the oven, but they will continue to cook.
- Cool. Cut into squares