Skinny Pumpkin Pie
Yields 6-8 servings
21 Day Fix approved: 1 slice equals 1 Yellow treat
- 1 cup whole wheat graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups almond milk
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Place graham crackers, oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Press mixture into 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well for pie filling.
- Pour filling into your crust and bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 45-50 minutes.
Shake the pie gently; it's done when the filling is set and no longer jiggles.